Monday, 18 July 2011

All Cosmetics Wholesale Haul- Urban Decay Palettes!


Hey Dolls :)

I'm sorry for the lack of posting, but I don't know how some bloggers have the time! My weekends are so filled ip with stuff to do with my boyfriend that I never have time to update :( we're always going on day trips, shopping or just relaxing- This weekend we where shopping for furniture for our place :P

Anywho, I was so happy to recieve my Urban Decay Palettes from ACW. This is my third order from ACW, and again- it has arrived in only 2 weeks, and packaged exceedingly well (seriously, I had to break open about 4 layers of bubble wrap!) ....I'll be ordering from them again some time soon.

These are my very first Urban Decay Palettes, and I can see why people love them. The pigmentation is fabulous, they are so soft. They do have a little bit of glitter in them, that can slightly fall down onto your face- but I always do my foundation after my eye makeup, so it isn't a problem to me. I purchased these palettes for $57.00 (this included shipping to Canada) it was an amazing price, considering if I where to purchase these from Sephora I would be paying $107.00 :O

I'm so sorry that my Eyeshadow Hauls don't have swatches, but my camera doesn't do the beautiful colors justice at all. By the time I checked the mail today, it was late- and already a gloomy day...I promise to get some swatches up soon if I can get decent lighting.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!




XO







No comments:

Post a Comment