Monday, 15 August 2011

Camera Ready Cosmetics Haul!



Wow, I have really neglected this blog :( I'm so sorry, but I have been so busy! Summer has been so fun and full of activities and weekend outings, so I haven't had much time to take pictures.

I also got a haul from Camera Ready Cosmetics- I received them right before I was going out so I tried both products right away (reviews to come later!) ....I picked up the Cinema Secrets Foundation and Kryolan Camouflage Cream Art. The Cinema secrets foundation is more pink based, while the Kryolan is more yellow. Both have crazy coverage, so a little goes a long way.

Here are some pictures I took my with dinosaur of a camera :-) Again. I couldn't get decent swatches :( I really need to invest in a new camera, but I keep buying makeup, clothing and shoes instead :P Hope you enjoy!

Next I have a drugstore haul coming up. I picked up some fabulous Shampoo and Conditioner I have to rave about,and some Tanning Lotion which (according to Makeupalley) had been discontinued- I'm really happy I found it because it has a 81% repurchase percentage! I'm also waiting for NYX & Madame Madeline Haul in the mail too.




XO


No comments:

Post a Comment