Wednesday, 12 October 2011

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade!



So I finally got the MSF I have been wanting for such a long time, when MAC released this again- I was so excited to purchase it. It seems like MAC will be releasing some other past favorite MSF's this Winter, as well as two of the Blush Ombre's! Cannot wait to buy some of those :)

Anywho, I want to apologize for the lack of swatches on my blog- my camera isn't the greatest- nor is the weather where I am. Its been raining non-stop for 2 weeks now and since my house has more of a darker decor, I often feel like the swatches I take pictures of do not do the product justice.

Any who, the MSF is so beautiful- it has light veining throughout, and it has a light golden tinge to it. As a highlighter, it is extremely light- meaning that it does take a while to show up. Its a little bit of a let down, but the sheen it gives is very gorgeous- so a little work is no big deal. Enjoy =)



XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog :]
    I got this msf too and it's so pretty!
    and I have a couple of cameras but the one that takes the best pictures of my makeup is my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W7 which is my oldest camera from like 2005. I love it, Sony has great cameras.

    ReplyDelete