Thursday, 24 November 2011

UrbanOG Haul!



Hey girlie's :)

So my boots from UrbanOG arrived today, They are so gorgeous! and I purchased them for around $20.00 + shipping.
They'll be great for those cold Winter days, I already have some more practical boots for when we get snow here- so far there's just a lot of rain, wind and pretty freezing temperatures. Perfect weather for the new Starbucks Holiday drinks :)

Here are the boots:



I love them :) and they are super comfortable. I really want to order some more boots, here are a few I'm craving:





Ahh, I Love Winter and the fashion along with it :) now all I need is a shrunken black jacket that's actually warm.

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM ALL AND I REALLY LOVE YOUR HAIR IN YOUR PROFILE PIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank You :) that's sweet x

    ReplyDelete