Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Yup- Even more Great Glam clothing!



Hey Everyone!

Hope everyone had a great Holiday! I recently got a few hauls in the mail- but I'm currently taking nice pictures of those, and waiting for a few more goodies this week as well, so I can make a huge haul post :-) I'm expecting some items from The Beauty Sampler, Cherry Culture & Allcosmeticswholesale. A few days ago I received my MAC eyeshadow in Blanc Type (Love it as a brow bone highlight) and another Zoom Lash Mascara.

Great Glam has been my addiction for the past 2 months, I'm always buying clothes from them- I recently went shopping to the Mall and realised just how much of a good deal I'm getting at Great Glam, so I'm planning to shop there thru out the year.

Here's some photo's of my most recent purchases- I prefer putting up stock photographs from the website, as they look more accurate :P
Enjoy!






XOXO


3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS POST GIRL AND LOVE ALL THE DRESSES AND REALLY LOVE YOUR BLOG !!!! PLEASE FOLLOW ME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete