Thursday, 16 February 2012

Drugstore Hauling :) And my Cherry Culture Order....



I finally did a little bit of shopping at Super Store and Wal-Mart. I picked up some hair care and some favourite items I needed to stock up on. I took a peak at some of the new Maybelline, Garnier & Revlon products to. I didn't get much makeup wise because I'm really content with my collection right now :) I love all the products I use, and I only buy things I really want to try, or need.


......................
.

And after 2 months of waiting, my NYX items from Cherry Culture arrived. I cannot believe it took Cherry Culture that long to look into it. Turns out, they made a mistake and overlooked my payment- I wasn't ordering anything new, except for the Mega Shine Lipgloss in Baby Rose. I mostly wanted my NYX Black eyeshadow (not pictured) and Frosted Beige Lipgloss. I had to get the eyeshadow at a store near me anyway, since I got tired of waiting for it. Baby Rose is a really pretty gloss- its clear, with a bit of shine.



..................

 I got a ton of Herbal Essences products. They where all on sale, and I love the Herbal Essences Shampoo :) They actually work quite well for me. I also thought I would try the new 'Touchably Smooth' Serum and Mousse. I forgot just how well mousse tames fly-aways :) Ooh and the Got2B Guardian Angel Heat Protectant is soo good! I thought it would be a nice change from my TreSemme Heat Protect.

And you have to try the Vaseline Cocoa Moisturiser- it smells so yummy, and really moisturises well.




Last Month, I tried out the perfect 10 Hair Dye by Clairol and I just Love it! I use the shade in 'Lightest Blonde' and its the perfect shade of blonde- and it truly works in just 10 minutes. I overlooked this product for months, and wish I had tried it sooner.  I stocked up on my favourite Wet n' Wild brow pencils & I couldn't resist purchasing the cute Hello Kitty mini Loofah :) - I also cannot wait to try the Revlon Lip Butter I picked up. The shade is called Sugar Frosting, and it looks like the perfect nude/pink shade.



Hope you enjoyed. Its me and my boyfriends 1 year Anniversary next weekend! so I'm really excited to see what he has planned :) we're both hopeless, sappy romantics *puke* LOL :D I Love him so much, not to mention he looks like Taylor Lautner hehehe :)


XOXO











No comments:

Post a Comment