Thursday, 9 February 2012

NYX Haul With Swatches...



Hi Everyone-

One of my NYX Hauls from Cherry Culture arrived today- My other NYX haul I made in December has yet to arrive, and Cherry Culture sent out a new order for me last week luckily.

I picked up NYX's Blush in Taupe- I've heard that this is a great contouring colour. I'm getting a little tired of always using my MAC Refined Golden Bronzer, and I thought this would be a nice change. I can't wait to try it out.

I also got a back-up of the NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Sugar Pie :) Sugar Pie, and Frosted Beige (which is in my lost order) are my two Holy Grail Lipglosses. I thought I would try Pink Frost to, I have tried this once- and its a really pretty shade. Finally, I really wanted to test out the NYX Matte Lip Creams. They have great reviews on Makeupalley, and Youtube- Tokyo looks gorgeous, but a little brighter then expected- but I can tone it down with my OCC Lip Tar in Conquest, if need be. My camera picked up some very decent swatches of my lip products, but I could not get a decent swatch of the blush. I did some research. and found a Canon Camera from Amazon- and its great for taking close up photographs (according to the reviews) I think I'll be purchasing it- its very decently priced as well. The camera I have is better for scenic photo's. Anywho, enough of my rambling.

Enjoy the pictures below <3





XOXO






2 comments:

  1. tokyo looks pretttttyyyyy :)
    i am your newest follower , hope u can view/follow my page sometime <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its super pretty :)

    Thanks so much for following! I'm following you back as well x

    ReplyDelete