Monday, 19 March 2012

Drugstore Goodies...



Hi everyone!

I hope all of you have a great weekend! I've had a bit of a cold and flu- but it seems to be getting better. I also started back at work last week. My job is seasonal, so I had a 4 month break. I love my job :)

Any who, while getting some stuff for my flu (chicken soup, Tylenol Etc...) I picked up a few things from the drugstore. One of the items by Palmers is really amazing for smoothing your hair if you love a sleek, soft style, while at the same time- helping your hair grow (which is claims to do on the back of the product) ........

Palmers Moisture Gro smells amazing! its kinda like a balm, and has a oily texture- However, it will NOT leave your hair greasy at all. Its better then any serum I have tried. Even though my hair is long, I want it a tiny bit longer and thought I would add this to my routine. I have become obsessed with this :-)



Product Description:


Enriched with Pure Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Pure Lanolin and Vitamin E, Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Moisture Gro Shining Hairdress is a daily pomade that gives hair incredible shine and softness.  The clean tropical fragrance of coconut leaves hair smelling terrific ALL day long.

.........................................


I also picked up a new Mascara by N.Y.C, a Garnier Hair Mask and the Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush. I have yet to test them out.

 I have tried the the Garnier 3 minute Hair Mask- and its really good. In combination with my Palmers Protein Pack, it has really made my hair soft and manageable again.





...............................

I hope all of you had a great weekend! and I would like to Thank all my new Followers :-) I can't believe I have 36!

Thanks so much everyone! I'm planning to do some major shoe and clothing haulage the next few weeks, I'll be posting pics :-)

XO



5 comments:

  1. lovely blog, your font is slightly hard to read although it does look super cute!

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :)

      I didn't relaize the font was hard to
      read- I'll work on that right away =)

      x

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to try coconut oil on my hair for a while now but I don't know where to buy it. Also, a while back you asked me to do a post on how I dye my hair. Well, I finally was able to do it! (sorry it took so long)

    http://foxyladybeauty.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-i-achieve-platinum-blonde-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani!

    I acutally found coconot oil at my local grocery store- it was in the hair aisle, but it was near the products that where markedted towards Women of Color :-) this stuff is amazing, and its made my hair grow much more faster to. I'll be checking your post out :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, parabéns.

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete