Saturday, 3 March 2012

Versatile Beauty Blogger Award!




Hi ladies!

So I was nominated by the lovely Lizza Bella Beauty from  http://lizabellabeauty.blogspot.com/ for the Versatile Beauty Blogger Award :)

This was really unexpected, and such a pick-me up after the bad few days I have been having. Thanks so much Lizza! <3

The Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.



7 Random Facts About Myself :

1. I'm very meticulous about things somewhat matching-
not excessively, but not to the point where things are mismatched (this applies from everything to makeup, decor and clothes)

2.  I love stuffed animals- Bunnies, Sheep, Hello Kitty, Puppies- Anything :)

3. Even though I love thrifting- I use to hate thrift stores when I was in my teens. I never pictured them having nice clothes- I was so wrong!

4. I can speak two languages- English and Polish

5. Even though I can apply makeup very well to myself, I cannot apply it on other people (and I've practiced a lot!)
I'm very good at giving makeup advice though.

6. I love older sitcoms on TV- like Three's Company, Who's the Boss, Married with Children etc..

7. I'm kinda obsessed with cleaning and organizing. I cannot stand a mess, or anything out of place for to long

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment