Sunday, 8 April 2012

Drugstore Hauling ...



Hi girlies!

Hope everyone's having a great Holiday Weekend. I have a day off tomorrow which I'm really happy about.  I have a couple hauls coming in the mail from MAC, Sephora and Foxy Locks! I can't wait to share what I purchased.

Last week I made a few purchases at the Drugstore, and I have been using the items everyday this week- and I'm very pleased with every item! :-) that's a first, because usually something I buy doesn't end up being a favorite.



The L'oreal Infallible foundation is incredible! I can't believe I have never tried this. When applied, it blends like a dream- and then locks into your skin, leaving a matte finish. The NYC Primer is new, and its pretty good :) I've been testing it out, and it really mattifies quickly. The Last product is by Prestige- its a Wet/Dry powder foundation. I used this back in the day, and recalled how much I liked it. I'm waiting for my Studio Fix Powder in the mail, and purchased this- but I'm thinking I like this more!




I purchased L'oreal Lineur Intense, it was another favorite if mine. My NYC and Wet N' Wild liners have kinda been annoying me lately- the pigmentation seems to be getting weak.  this is a gorgoeus rich black color. I also picked up the maybelline Define-a-Brow in 'Dark Blond' - my favorite NYC liner was just to dark for my new hair- and I wanted something softer. I like how I have more control with this to.




And finally, this cutie! I am so happy we got these in Canada! when I saw them, I just had to buy one. The packaging is beyond adorable. The product itself is wonderful to, I use it before I apply lipstick and gloss- and it actually makes my lipstick last longer. Prior to purchasing this, I was looking into maybe purchasing a lip primer.

..............................................

I have been obsessed with products the Drugstore has been releasing. I love my high end stuff, but I started out buying stuff at from the drugstore- and sometimes, its nice to find gems here and there <3

XO


7 comments:

  1. This is a really good haul! I really want to try out the NYC Primer, seems good.

    http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! :)

      I'm following your blog- its so cute!

      The Primer is pretty good, it mattifies quite nicely and preps your skin perfectly for foundaion :-)

      x

      Delete
    2. Thank you really appreciate it! I have been following your blog for a while and love it :)

      http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

      x

      Delete
  2. I have awarded you the versatile blogger award!

    Please go check it out: http://b-is-for-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thank You!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Thank You so much Rushie! :) and I'm sorry I didn't start following your blog sooner- Thanks so much for following <3

      x

      Delete
  3. hey hun! quick question about the foundation, do you apply it with your fingers or a stippling brush? im thinking about going out and buying it this weekend after your review!

    im in need of a new drug store one!
    i also have tried the NYC primer but i found it left me looking too shiny, did you find this as well?

    email me back!
    barbiebombshell@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Girlie :)

      Just sent you an email-

      xx

      Delete