Monday, 2 April 2012

Just a little update & Review ....



Hi Dolls <3

I have been dealing with a really bad cold that doesn't seem to want to go away :(

I'll start to feel better, then the next day I feel awful again. My Doctor said I need a good weeks worth of rest (doesn't help that I've been working) ....So I took some major TLC time this weekend, and finally feel much better! My boyfriend made the best chicken soup, and we cuddled all weekend watching movies.

Since I've started work, I wanted a faster foundation routine- you know, the kind where it looks like you've taken hours to do lol :P and I've finally found it.

Enter Hard Candy's Glamoflauge Concealer:








I've had this for quite some time now, and recently started using it as an all over foundation. Its pretty incredible! it covers everything up, and the light shade matches my skin tone perfectly. I apply this, some under eye concealer and then some MAC concealer for extra coverage. Then I set with some powder. The whole routine takes about 8 minutes, which is awesome!

I hate rushing in the morning, so this gives me plenty of time to work on my eye makeup (which is my favourite) .... I highly rec. this to anybody. It comes with a little concealer stick, but I have only used it once. Its handy to fix mistakes- for example, if you get some mascara on your skin or liquid liner etc.....

Among other news, I have really embraced my new Platinum hair! I've gotten many compliments, and I just love it. The first week, I felt a bit out of place- now I don't know why I didn't colour it sooner! I did however, suffer some breakage around my hair line :( but some deep conditioning has helped.

I hope all of girlies had a nice weekend :-)

XO





2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought to use this as a foundation! I own two of the shades of this concealer because I used to use it to cover up blemishes on my face. I tried it one time on one of my tattoos and it covered it so it was barely visible! Pretty amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! :)

    It can make you look flawless in under 5 minutes =) I have higher end foundations that do not compare, for example my MAC Studio Fix Fluid doesn't blend as nicely as this. And you only need a tiny amount for full coverage.

    x

    ReplyDelete