Saturday, 14 April 2012

MAC & Drugstore Haul



Hey Dolls!

So I got a MAC Haul in a few days ago, as well as an the other day :)

I purchased the Studio Finish concealer in NC15 because since coloring my hair lighter, my skintone seems to have changed :( which is exceedingly annoying because I have had to go one shade lighter in most of my favorite products. I'll also be ordering a Studio Fix in NC15 as well. I went with NC20 with the Select Cover-Up since it tends to run light.

I also purchased Pink Swoon :-) its a gorgeous blush! I have been using it every day since I got it. Its the perfect Dolly Pink.

Here's some pics <3




.......................................

The very next day, MAC had free express shipping- so I purchased Blot Powder in Medium, and an eyeshadow refill in 'Smut'- I want to fill up one more MAC palette and complete my eyeshadow collection.



..................


I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment