Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Sephora Haul!



So my Sephora Haul arrived in the mail yesterday! I was really anxious to get this loot because I have been really wanting to try the Urban Decay Primer Potion. I used it this morning, and its amazing! it mattifed instantly, I can't wait to see how my eyeshadow holds up today. Along with the UD Primer Potion, I purchased a Hello Kitty Amour compact mirror, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light, an the Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil in 'Honey Blonde' .......

I used the Benefit Boi-ing concealer a long time ago, and recalled how much I liked it. I actually no longer am using foundation- only concealer. I like how concealer cover and blend. I may eventually return to using them, but at the moment- I'm loving concealer. I wanted to try the Brow Pencil because I like having variety. I love my Maybelline Define-A-Brow, but I always am open to trying new products. I shape my brows with the maybelline 'Tough as Taupe' Color Tattoo eyeshadow, then finish the front of my brows and fill them in with a brow pencil :) The Sephora brow pencil is a really great colour match!

As always, I got 3 samples with my order- and I got a Deluxe sample of a CoverFx Primer because I had 100 points, and I had a code that got me a Bare Mineral Eyeshadow Primer as well. I love freebies :P





I forsee more Sephora Hauls in my future LOL :-)

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment