Monday, 14 May 2012

MAC & Drugstore Hauling...


As I mentioned in my last post, I recently stumbled upon some great Drugstore Finds. Two of them are the Milani Brow Fix in ' Light'- and the Milani Brow Tint Pen in ' Taupe '-

I have been using these for a few days, and really like them. I prefer the brow powders more, as I can easily shape my brows in no time, since I have the MAC 208 Brush helping me out. I really like that these powders are pigmented, I really tried using MAC's Omega eyeshadow for my brows, but it just does not show up- and when it finally does (after tons of layers) it looks muddy.

The Brow Tint Pen is really nice for filling in the brows, it kind of acts like a base.



<3



Another product, which isn't a drugstore brand- but is sold at Shoppers here in Canada, is the GOSH Darling Lipstick. I have been in love with this product, and have officially kissed MAC's Myth, and Fleshpot goodbye. I recently ran out of both, and really didn't feel like ordering them again- they just didn't last long, and I didn't like the colours to much (I always had to mix them with my OCC lip tar in Conquest) ... I remembered that GOSH had this lipstick, and I always wanted to try it- but somehow forgot about it. Its the perfect lippie, it goes on pigmented, and very glossy. I love Lipgloss, but I find it just eats away at my lipsticks. Also, this lipstick is very long lasting- I rarely find myself reapplying throughout the day, which is very convenient.




(Photo Courtesy of www.thesundaygirl.com)


....................................

I also recieved my MAC Haul. I purcahased the Studio Sculpt Concealer and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. I was curious about the MSFN because I wanted a change from my Blot Powder. I adore Blot Powder, but I hit pan in about 3 weeks time. There simply isn't enough- and I'm kinda annoyed that I have to always repurchase it. I wish Blot Powder had the same grams as Studio Fix.

Anywho- so far, the MSFN is working good :) I still mix my Blot Powder with it, but at least I don't have to use as much. As for the Studio Sculpt Concealer, I just love it. Its so creamy, and blends very well into my skin tone. I pretty much will be taking a break from makeup I think for awhile haha I have mostly everything I need-I just need to fill up one more MAC palette with eyeshadows.



....................


I hope all of you had a great weekend. I might be taking a break from blogging because since blogger has changed its look- I noticed that pretty much no one reads my blog :( its kind of desheartening- because I feel like my posts are nice, and I take time on editing my pictures. Sometimes, blogging isn't for everybody I guess :(

XO


2 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog through <3 Hope you have a beautiful day! I will check out your sponsors or adds (if you have any) Im now following!! <3

    swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eden :) Thank You so much for following my blog <3

      I'm following you back as well

      x

      Have a lovely day to! <3

      Delete