Thursday, 17 May 2012

Mini Haul!



Hi everyone-

Just a quick post about a haul from Shoppers Drug Mart Yesterday- I was on the hunt for a new powder foundation, I love my Studio Fix, but I always love trying new products out. The Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural really isn't working that well unfortunately.

Anywho- I wanted to purchase the Pur Minerals 4 in 1 Powder for awhile, but the lightest shade looked extremely orange. However, when swatched- it looked very light. The one thing I love about my Shoppers (USA Ladies, Shoppers Drug Mart is kind of like ULTA) .....are the SA's :-) They are so friendly, and helpful. The SA gladly helped me out and tested this on my neck, and face- I really liked the coverage. She told me if there was any issue with it, I could return it. She also threw in a few Shiseido and Vichy Skincare Samples. Right before I was about to pay, I noticed a whole wall of Perfume on sale for $20 - and I instantly grabbed the Britney Spears ' Believe ' Perfume. I have a medium sized version of this, and I just love it- and they had the 1 more larger size left, so I'm glad I got a hold of it.  They also had a few more I wanted to test out, but I was pressed for time- so I plan on going back Friday.








..................

I Tested out the powder today, and its lovely. However, I think in order for any of my powders to last- I need to set everything with my MAC Blot Powder. I don't even bother wearing any other powder without first setting everything with it. I just wish it had more product, I hit pan in 3 weeks! which is odd, because I don't use much of it when I set everything. Anywho, I will try this out without my Blot Powder  one day- maybe on a lazy Saturday, so if it starts eating away at my foundation, at least I'll know before a full work day.





Have a gorgeous day!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment