Friday, 15 June 2012

Camera Ready Cosmetics & All Cosmetics Wholesale Haul!



Hi Girlies!

I hope all of you have been doing well, I've been a bad Blogger lately- but I've just been busy. A few days ago, I recieved some hauls from CRC and ACW. I love both sites.

CRC carries cosmetics aimed towards the TV and Stage industry, and I wanted to try a few products out. Mainly since Summer is here, my skin has gotten very oily :-( I heard fabulous things about the Kryolan Anti-Shine Powder, and picked it up. Kryolan is a Makeup Company based in Germany, and they carry a variety of products. Its a very nice powder, it goes on Translucent- I have only tried it once since purchasing it, and I used it over my powder to help with mattifying my face for the day. I only wore my makeup for 2 hours that day, and had to take it off for bed- so I can't do a full review, but I plan to soon. I can say that it really does make your skin look beautifully airbrushed though :-)

The ' Tone ' OCC Lip Tar is also gorgeous! I just love it, it s beautiful baby pink color. I plan to purchase more OCC products- They last forever on your lips. I also think they have changed the formula, I own two other OCC Tars and they seem quite different in texture (and CRC no longer carries the 2 shades I own) .... I'm going to research the other colours and see how they compare. I really want to try the Clear Lip Tar, as apparently its meshes well with the Lip Tars that have colour (applying any gloss over a Lip Tar gets rid of their lasting power, I find anyway)

x






.......................

From ACW, I purchased the MAC 168 Brush- which is just amazing! I adore this brush for applying blush, it applies it so beautifully, and I feel like I finally found my HG blush Brush :-) and I have been looking for one for quite some time now. Its also really nice for contouring, but I like my MAC 131 Brush for that purpose, as severe contouring isn't my thing. The second product I got was the NARS Firming Foundation in Siberia  ....I still haven't tried it, as I have been in love my Estee Lauder Double Wear lately.




x

In other news, I have been walking on eggshells waiting for the newest MAC collection to arrive online in July- it will be a chance for me to stock up on the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- something that was so amazing, and that my skin loved. When I ran out, I realised just how perfect it made my skin look. I managed to make one bottle last me a full year (as I only needed to use it twice a week) so I'll probably get 2 bottles this time :-)



Hope all of you have a great weekend!

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment