Friday, 24 August 2012

Biggest Haul Day....EVER!



Hi dollies :)

Ok, so on Wednesday- I had so many hauls arrives to my door & mailbox. My MAC Eyeshadows (yay!) my Clarisonic (eee!) and my Yazmo Traincase (ooo!) ....needless to say, it was a lovely day! I also got my 2 shirts from Great Glam, and I just love them. Here are some photo's of all the goodies

. . . . . . . . 



Coppering, Brown Script, Swiss Chocolate, Bronze, Soft Brown, Carbon, Gesso & Ricepaper.

Its been awhile since I purchased some MAC eyeshadows, I love how they blend so well. 5 more shadows & my Palette will be filled up.
. . . . . . . . . . 







The Traincase is just gorgeous, there is so much room! I fit all my Makeup into this & I still have so much more space. In the future, I would like to purchase the rolling traincase- as it can hold even more  
items-



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  





I was so looking forward to my MIA arriving, I received it 2 days after purchasing! and began using it the next day- so far, it has left my skin feeling super smooth, and a little more brighter. I'll update you on the long term results.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


I'm already am waiting on a few more hauls from Cherry Culture (NYX stuff + Model in a Bottle items) Great Glam, UrbanOG, MadameMadeline.com, AMI Clubwear & Gothic Lolita Wigs- & that's about it. My Goal for now is to calm down with all the spending & focus on saving. I have so much clothing, shoes and makeup and I think the Princess of online shopping needs a break LOL :P

Here's a preview of some upcoming goodies that will be arriving:


. . . . . . . . . . . .



Great Glam Lace Dress 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 


                              
Princess Collection 'Diana' in Blonde

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




Nerdy Kitty Glasses, Adorbs!


I cannot wait for all this stuff + more to arrive. 

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

XO










No comments:

Post a Comment