Sunday, 19 August 2012

Eyelash Haul, & Some Purchases I'm Looking Forward To!



Hello Lovelies,

Some lashes from Madamemadeline.com arrived on Friday, and I love them. They are a bit smaller then my usual lashes haha :D but I like to change things up once in awhile. I picked up the #202 and #203 Lashes:




I also made some purchases the last few days I cannot wait to get. The first is 8 MAC eyeshadow Refills, This will almost fill up my second Palette. I popped the inserts out of both my MAC palettes to fit more eyeshadows, and I was compelled to fill my second one up the whole Summer- and I finally made a list of shadows that appealed to me. I expressed the order, so I'm hoping it will arrive Tuesday! 



. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I also finally purchased *drum roll please* The Clarisonic MIA! I have been lusting after this for almost 2 years, and finally decided to purchase it after looking up tons of reviews. I don't break out for the most part, but I do near my time haha and I am curious to see if this will work at preventing that, and if it will make my skin look more fresh. I start work at 4:30am and finish around 10:00am, so my skin can get dull looking at times.




I got mine in Pink :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I cannot wait to post some pictures! Other then that, I'm hoping to buy some more shoes from UrbanOG, but I'm kind of getting annoyed with paying a Customs Fee everytime. I wish Canada had a site with shoes that I like. Here are some I really want:






Maybe I'll pick these up at the next sale they have :)

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!

XO








No comments:

Post a Comment