Friday, 17 August 2012

Forever 21, AMI & Great Glam Haul!



Hi Girlies,

So I haven't purchased anything from Forever21 in ages, so I thought I would buy a few things. I can tell you I will be stocking up on accessories from Forever21, like earrings, bracelets, and rings- I had forgotten how many adorable items they have, especially the bow accessories!

Hope you enjoy!

x



I'm so glad they had this in a small! Its the most cutest shirt ever- and this is my 
favourite scene from Bambi.



Love all these, especially the mirror.



I bought this makeup bag for storing my makeup brushes, It has two separated plastic dividers- so it would be easy to clean- I want to buy another one for my purse.

x


Among other purchases, my new Yazmo Traincase will be arriving next week! I cannot wait, I looked up reviews, and finally decided to purchase it- I will post pictures once it arrives. Here's a teaser:


I love how the dividers are removable. Don't be fooled by this picture, the case is huge- the reviews on Youtube really showed how much makeup it can hold :) As much as I love my Traincase (my Boyfriend picked it out for me) I have run out of room, and I'm going to use it to hold all my jewellery 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



I also ordered some more clothing from Great Glam, and another swimsuit from AMI Clubwear.


' Must Go on '




' Fake it '



' Second Order '


From Ami Clubwear:



............

I cannot wait to get all these and share some pictures :-)

I hope all of you are enjoying Summer! 

I for one, cannot wait until Autumn <3







No comments:

Post a Comment