Friday, 3 August 2012

Summer clothing Haul from Great Glam, and AMI Clubwear!



Hi Girlies!

So I purchased a few things from Great Glam and AMI clubwear, and I absolutely love what I purchased. I love AMI because they always have some major sales, even though shipping to Canada is around $20.00 :O I never have to pay any customs.I have the Red/Leopard print from Great Glam in Teal, and just had to get the Red one to. I don't wear this with my skin showing on the side, I put on a cute camisole underneath to make it a little more discreet. The Blue dress looks gorgeous- I cannot wait till it arrives.







..............................


From AMI, I purchased a Monokini- its super gorgeous and glamorous. I love the adorable ribbons, I love being dressed up- even at the beach. I don't go to the beach often, as I get a rash from the sun, but I like going more in the evening when my skin can handle the sun a bit more.




.......

As I mentioned in my last post, I have become obsessed with wigs! I recently purchased this Wig from Gothic Lolita Wigs :





...............



My natural hair needed a severe break from bleaching, and it was getting so dry- it was turning into straw. I went to a hair stylist, and she said I would have to avoid heat styling for a few months- and without heat styling, my hair is a mess. I still take very good care of it, but just no blow drying, bleaching or straightening for awhile. I love how wigs can totally change your look in just a few minutes, and no styling haha :) I thought it would be weird wearing them, but I fell in love.

I'm working on some haul posts, and I'll be posting them soon!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment