Saturday, 15 September 2012

Cherry Culture & Great Glam Haul + Swatches!



OK, So firstly I have to say- I am in LOVE with my new Cannon Camera! Its gorgeous, sleek and it takes awesome pictures- so clear and crisp! I'm very happy with it. I'm still playing around with the settings and whatnot, but so far the setting it arrived with is perfect.

I had a ton of hauls arrive the other day- my shoes and bikini arrived from AMI, and my shoes from UrbanOG arrived to :) they're super pretty. Anywho, I got a few makeup items from NYX- I was curious about the Model in a Bottle items, and purchased the infamous setting spray (which I have heard about for ages now) and the eyebrow sealer (which is wonderful!) - I haven't tried the spray yet, but the sealer is amazing! it really locks in any eyebrow product, and assures your product doesn't smudge or get shiny.




. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I also got a few NYX Makeup products- some glitter liners, lipgloss & a eyeliner. The eyeliner is a clever idea, but it isn't very pigmented- its still an innovative idea, but I prefer my L'oreal Lineur Intense.


(Typo! The first gloss is called 'Pink Nude')





(The Glitter Liner marked 'Teal' is actually 'Jade'- Cherry Culture sent me the wrong colour,
but this one is still gorgeous)

Look how clear those pictures turned out :) My other camera couldn't get that kind of clarity. 
Finally I purchased some more dresses from Great Glam- I really have to stop looking at their Facebook page and seeing previews of what they'll be stocking- I'm going to go broke haha-








Have a great weekend! 

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment