Saturday, 8 September 2012

UrbanOG, AMI, & Drugstore Haul + a New Camera!



Hi ladies!

So I just ordered a new camera today from Amazon.ca

The Cannon Powershot A2300:



I cannot wait to get this next week! I wanted something simple, and the reviews seem promising :) I cannot wait to take much better photographs of swatches, and hauls! I got so many things in the mail the last few months, and was bummed that my camera took such bad pictures. This also had HD Video Recording :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .

I recently got all my previous Great Glam, and UrbanOG Hauls and decided to make a few more, I just adore these sites- and they had some labour day sales that I took advantage of-

From Great Glam:


'Love Birds'

My last Maxi Dress purchase from Great Glam was so gorgeous, they flow beautifully- but don't make you look huge (I hate most Maxi Dresses for this reason) These hug your shape really nicely.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I've been on a bit of a shoe kick (heh :P) and I love UrbanOG- the shipping is so reasonable to Canada, and if I get two pairs of shoes- I don't get any custom's fee's which is nice. Here's some orders I made the past two days:




I was in dire need of some nude shoes :) - Then I took advantage of AMI's Sale, and purchased a bikini, and some shoes again. I can't find stock photographs because the items I got are sold out- the shoes are adorable, they have a cute floral design.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Meanwhile, I went shopping and picked up some Drugstore goodies. I purchased the Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette, and it is just gorgeous! its so pigmented, and the shadows are just stunning. I want to go back, and purchase the rest of them, they rival my expensive MAC eyeshadows! Since I have no camera, at the moment- I picked up some images online, Courtesy of Temptalia: 








Ugh, so pretty! I'll be going shopping next week and getting some more. I also purchased the Revlon Brow Pencil/Tinted Gel & The Revlon Brow Wax- I love them both <3

xx

Since Fall is just around the corner, and my favourite season- here are some Fall inspired Photo's:








I cannot wait till I can make a post with my new Camera, hope all of you have a great weekend!

XO



























2 comments:

  1. I have the same camera even in that hot pink color and I love it!! I got mine from the sony outlet by me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear! :) I was so overwhelmed with all the camera choices online- I cannot wait till it arrives =)

      Thanks for commenting!

      x

      Delete