Friday, 26 October 2012

Chanel & MAC Haul + Swatches!



I cannot begin to express how excited I was when my order from Strawberrynet.com arrived 2 days ago! I was beyond thrilled with their delivery time (10 days) and adorable packaging (purple wrap & a cute Thank You card!) ....needless to say, I will be ordering again :)

I have always been curious about Chanel Products, and I always have wanted to try them out. However, I only have a handful of larger department store brands in my area- so I usually by most of my makeup online. I searched where to buy Chanel online (since the actual website doesn't ship to Canada) and found Strawberrynet- they have tons of high end brands, and fairly decent prices (although some of the prices are a bit high) ..... Anywho, after Googling some shade swatches, I purchased the Chanel Poudre Universelle. I heard lots about this product through Youtube and Makeup Alley. I have yet to try this, but I will be doing so tomorrow. I truly hope it works for me. 

Along with the powder, I received a free Stila Smudge Pot in the shade 'Sky' -
it was basically dried out, but eye drops perked it right back up. The only Stila product I own is a 'Stila Loves Barbie' Smudgepot, and its a really awful product :( but the packaging lured me in! lol

Here are some Photo's :)





. . . . . . . . . . .

Today my MAC brushes from All Cosmetics Wholesale arrived, I cannot wait to try them!



. . . . . 

meanwhile, I ordered some Flat Thigh High Boots from UrbanOg-
I though they would be great for Winter, This will be my first pair of flat boots! 
What can I say? I adore my high heels!




' Disposition '



' Switching '


 ' Eyes Closed '





' In the Making '

* Just a quick note, I always pair legging with these 'dresses' lol *



Happy Autumn Everyone!


XO



2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by today lovely!
    LOVE this post! Great review and i'm totally in love witht those boots! I thikn I may need a pair myself!

    Have a fab day and stay in touch, ok?
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for the comment sweety! :) I missed you! I kind of fell out of blogging as well, just had no free time. I'm glad your back!

      Big Hugs! <3

      x

      Delete