Saturday, 13 October 2012

MAC, NYX, Great Glam, UrbanOg, Ebay & ACW Hauls! + My new Iphone! & Swatches! (PIC HEAVY)



Hi Girlies!

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile, but a lot has been going on. I've purchased lots of stuff that past month, and I also was finishing work for the season- so I was working as many hours as possible. My most exciting purchase has to be my new Iphone 4! 

Its such a gorgeous phone, and its so useful. I can do so many tasks on it, and I'm over the moon. I was going to purchase the Iphone 5, but there was a sweet $0 Deal on the Iphone 4 and honestly, there wasn't much difference. I love all the apps you can download, Youtube access, internet, Email notifications face time + more. I already purchased a Lux Addiction case for it, and I'm waiting for it to be made. I asked that a few pink bows be added to the case I chose, since you have that option (which is lovely) .....



Meanwhile, before my Iphone obsession- the Marilyn Monroe collection arrived online, and I slept right through it- literally :( I had a really bad flu and was in bed for 3 days. I hopped online and already had an email from MAC announcing the collection, and I knew I was to late. MAC always sends these emails out a day or two after the collection has made its debut. I anxiously went to the site, and picked the the 'Silver Screen' deluxe eyeshadow. I really wanted the 'The Perfect Cheek' blush- but it, and pretty much the whole collection was sold out, and nothing has come back in stock. Even though I was kinda sad about that, I still like the Silver Screen eyeshadow, its a gorgeous shimmery silver. I find the pigmentation a bit poor, but its buildable. I do love the packaging, and the adorable box -





(Swatches of Silver Screen are below)

Afterwards, I made another huge MAC Haul. I purchased some Eyeshadows, some basics (Studio Fix, Myth Lipstick) Oyster Girl Lipglass, Dainty Mineralize Blush & Smolder Eye Kohl- (swatches ahead :P)...















Swatched over NYX White Eyeshadow Base-

I hope some of those where helpful for your future purchases :) All photo's taken in Daylight-
(Studio Fix Powder not pictured)

...............................

Anywho, I received my MAC 138 Brush from All Cosmetics Wholesale, which I love! its a beautiful brush, and its so versatile! I use it for contouring, and applying my Studio Fix Powder. Its a bit pricey, but very worth it.


I have some more MAC brushes arriving from ACW!

I also made some random purchases this month. I purchased the NYX Eyebrow cake, a Purse from Ebay, and some heel-less shoes from UrbanOG- which BTW, are amazing! I love them :) and they aren't to uncomfortable. Of course I made my monthly Great Glam Order -_- (I'm still waiting for these) .....


This is great for brows, but I prefer it to set my current Brow Product-



I got the larger size (this is the Ebay phothograph) I got this in only four days from China!
I want more colours :)

Seller: ling_lam2008




(I'm still waiting for these beauties!)






I dont have much Green or Teal in my wardrobe, even though they are some of my favourite colors- so these are going to be a nice addition :)


I hope all of you are having a great weekend- Im waiting for some stuff from Strawberrynet.com! its my first time ordering with them, so I'll do a review on their shipping and whatnot, & take pictures-

XO




2 comments:

  1. I was resisting buying the MAC Dainty blush, and am so mad I didn't! It looks beautiful. I will be picking it up for sure next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! :) it's so gorgeous x

      Delete