Thursday, 31 January 2013

Lioele BB Cream Haul/Swatches & MAC Glitter Samples!



So lately, there seems to be some BB Cream craze going around. I have seen so many companies releasing them. I have heard good and bad things. I avoided trying any BB creams because I'm a full coverage girl, I like that fake look ha :)

Anywho, I have seen reviews of the Lieole BB cream on Youtube. I purchased the 'Beyond the Solution' formula from Ebay for only $12.00 + Free Shipping. It was a reasonable price, since most drugstore BB creams start at $15-$18 here. I was a little hesitant, as there was no shade choices to choose from (which is kind if silly-)

When it arrived, I was happy with the color. Its a little to dark, but I like mixing it with my NARS foundation in Siberia, that is far to pale. Mixing both creates a nice, fuller coverage. That being said, even with a primer, this BB cream is kind of greasy. Every BB cream I have tested seems greasy, and since I have oily/combination skin- its not something I reach for. This would be great for dry skin. I occasionally throw this into my routine, and with a primer + foundation/powder it does last- however, it isn't something I like. I think my this will be my last purchase ever regarding face makeup. I have my Holy Grail foundation and concealers (recently discovered an amazing concealer I have been loving!) and really don't need to try anything else. The seller I purchased this from sent it very quickly, and with lots of samples- which was nice. 

Here are some photographs-





. . . . . . . . . . 


I also recently got a few glitter samples from The Beauty Sampler. Sometimes I like glitter for a night out, or just for a little sparkle all over the eye. I like the Reflect Glitters, because they aren't to over the top. I'm sorry, I have no swatches of these because my camera wasn't doing them any justice-  they picked up better in the jars.



I hope you enjoyed this post!

I have a few very exciting hauls/reviews coming up. Instead of just posting a haul now, I will add a review along with it. I plan on testing out the product for awhile, so I can give an in depth review.

XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment