Thursday, 31 January 2013

The Brush that changed everything! Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Rave & Review!





For the last couple of years, I have been subscribed to the Pixiwoo sisters on Youtube. Awhile back, Samantha Chapman released some brushes, but since I couldn't find them in Canada, I gave up my search. A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon them at Iherb.com- which is where I purchase Supplements. I was ecstatic! the prices are super affordable, and shipping to Canada from Iherb is only $6.00 under a $40.00 purchase. I get my purchases in genrally 10 days.

Anywho, I always see Sam and Nic using this brush for blending out their foundation, and I always liked how it blended. I have a few foundation brushes from Elf, MAC, Sedona Lace & Sigma. As of late, none of them really appealed to me for foundation, and I felt there was something better out there- I felt I got a better result just blending with my fingers, and using a flat foundation brush around my brows, and under my eyes etc....

I figured I would purchase it, along with the 'Your Eyes Enhanced' eyeshadow blending brush-



Needless to say, I am over the moon with my purchases. Below, there will be a more in Depth review of the Expert Face Brush. I love it so much, that I have ordered two more. I hope you find this review helpful!


The Review:


This brush is amazing! It is by far the best brush in my collection, my pricey MAC brushes cannot hold a candle to this brush. As soon as it arrived, I tried it with foundation, and wow- it's simply wonderful. It blends foundation so seamlessly, making it look like a second skin. I honestly would have gone out of the house without powdering or blush, because my skin looked like MY skin. Not only is this brush wonderful for foundation & concealers (liquid,creme, etc...) but I also love it for powder (MAC Studio Fix, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Ben Nye Banana Powder, Kryolan Anit-Shine Powder & more!)

I thought my sigma round top kabuki was the best for powder, but this one had replaced it. 

It doesn't stop there. This brush is wonderful for contouring, highlighting, and blending. I wish I had purchased this brush long ago, I love MAC- but their face brushes aren't spectacular. Do not hesitate to purchase this brush. It says in the back that this brush will make your makeup look soft, even in harsh lighting- and it's true, my makeup looks so soft in fluorescent lighting. This will make foundation photograph beautifully, & for only $8.99?! there is nothing to lose- its so versatile.

 I am beyond thrilled with this purchase, and it has literally replaced every face brush in my collection!



. . . . . . . . . . . . . 


I truly feel this is the best brush on the market. I wish I had tried it before my Sigma and Sedona Lace purchases, but that's the world of makeup- sometimes it takes a few purchases to find that perfect fit.I have also purchased the Real Techniques blush brush- I cannot wait to try that one out as well. As for the eyeshadow brush, its wonderful as well. It blends eyeshadows very seamlessly, and its very soft. I have a few blending brushes from MAC, but I find that bulky for certain looks- the RT brush is the perfect size. I kind of wanted to purchase more brushes from the Real Techniques line, but as soon as I tried the expert face brush- I knew it would take over. I feel like my brush search is over :)

Hope this was helpful!







2 comments:

  1. I have the Stippling brush and the Expert face brush but I want them all!! xx great post.

    pinkleopardlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucille :)

      Thanks for the comment! I adore the stippling brush as well, I will check out your blog =)

      Delete