Wednesday, 20 February 2013

MAC Archie's Girls & Viva Glam Nicki 2 Haul (Pic Heavy)



I was really excited for the MAC Archie's Girls collection. I used to read them all the time when I was thirteen, and I thought the collection would be cute. MAC did a really good job with the packaging, it was well made and crisp looking. I felt they rushed a bit with the Marilyn Monroe collection- Marilyn's image was so grainy. Luckily the image on the Archie's Girls packaging is really clear. The next day, the Viva Glam Nicki 2 arrive online, and I thought I would try it out. I don't own a lipstick like this at all, so I thought it would be fun to try some shades.

Here are some product photos. 












I have yet to test out the products fully, so I don't have much of an opinion yet. I cannot wait to start using them in some FOTD's. All the colours are very pastel, and what I could tell from swatching was that the products (aside from the Viva Glam) are not overly pigmented. 

Did you pick anything up from this collection? 


XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment