Tuesday, 26 February 2013

MAC Full Coverage Foundation, Prep + Prime Lip Haul/Review + Real Techniques Brush Haul!



Since MAC started carrying Pro products on the regular site, I was so excited to try a few products. I'm in love with my Chromaline in 'Black Black' so much so, that I sometimes use it on my waterline more then my Feline or Smolder Eye Kohls- and it lasts all day!

Anywho, I really wanted to purchase the Full Coverage Foundation. I heard many reviewers say its basically like the Studio Finish Concealer, simply in larger packaging. I have to say that it is similar, but I find it far more blendable. 

I have used it everyday since purchasing. I like to mix it with my Make Up Forever HD foundation, which I never liked. The two create a gorgeous finish! and I barely need any of the Full Coverage foundation to get amazing coverage. I like blending out this foundation with my Elf Flat Top Powder Brush, or my Real Techniques expert face brush.


I highly recommend this product. Its wonderful :) My next purchase will most likely be the Pure White Paint Stick.

Im really excited about my next MAC purchase. The MAC Prep + Prime lip is a must have! I cannot believe I didn't try this sooner! this product makes my lipstick & gloss last for hours. I normally just wear lipstick, because gloss literally disappears of my lips in 15 minutes, and eats up my lipstick in the process. When primed with this, my lipgoss stayed put, and no pigmentation was lost. I also had troubles with my lipstick staying on, I would always have to reapply- not with this baby!

LOVE!

Lastly, I received my Real Techniques setting brush. I have yet to test this out, but I can tell it will be great for setting the undereye area with my Ben Nye banana powder. I think I'll purchase the stippling brush next. I adore all of my RT brushes. I actually might purchase more then just a stippling brush. 


I might go on a Makeup 'no buy' for awhile. I can't help it though, I just love trying new products!

Unfortunately, I'm starting my seasonal job a bit later this year then expected, so I'll have to budget out a bit until then. No worries, it'll give me an excuse to shop my stash :)

XOXO










1 comment:

  1. I would love to try the prep&prime. I have a few Real Technique brushes they're great I love them.
    Love your blog!:) x

    ReplyDelete