Wednesday, 6 February 2013

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer Haul/Review + more MAC goodies!



I recently placed an order online at MAC for my favourite go-to concealer, MAC Studio Finish. I have been using it for awhile, and decided I would purchase another concealer along with it. I decided to try the Pro Longwear concealer, I heard mixed reviews- but I really wanted to try it out. 



I picked up the both concealers in the Shade NC20- which is the best shade for my undertone. These photo's where taken in natural daylight.


REVIEW:

I have been using the Pro Longwear concealer for almost 3 weeks now, and I adore it!

Its truly an amazing concealer. I actually like to use it as a foundation because the coverage is amazing, and its not to thick or to light. It gives skin the perfect finish, and it looks beautiful. I have tried the Pro Longwear foundation, but I prefer the concealer much more. The product itself is very blendable, and not to heavy- the Studio Finish concealer is better for spot concealing (under the eyes, nose etc...) whereas the Pro Longwear is fabulous for all over the face. 

My favourite foundation of all time is Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, and this concealer has slowly taken its place. After blending out the Pro Longwear concealer with my Real Techniques Expert Face brush- I find myself not having to use any foundation, unless I need more coverage. I set this with powder, and it looks flawless!

I highly suggest this product, it will not disappoint. I personally haven't suffered any breakouts from this, but if your sensitive to MAC face products, you might want to steer clear of this concealer. I'm over the moon with this product :)



. . . . . . . . . . . . . .



I also purchased Feline Eye Pencil from MAC. I love the MAC Smolder Eye Kohl, but I read in a few reviews that Feline is more suitable for smudging- it it really is. I like to put this on my waterline, and lower lash line- smudging it out slightly with my MAC 228 brush. I can't wear any eyeshadow on my lower lash line. My eyes get very watery and sensitive if any eyeshadow, pigment or glitter is placed on my lower eyes. 

I found that the Smolder Eye Kohl would also fade slightly throughout the day, but Feline stays put. Another purchase I'm happy with!





In other news, did any of you purchase anything from the MAC Archie's Girls Collection?!

I caught the collection just as it arrived on the MAC website- I purchased 3 items. I cannot wait to get them!





XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment