Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Quick Hard Candy Haul!



Hi Peeps!

As mentioned in my last Post, I purchased a few things from Hard Candy that I have been loving. I want to go back & purchase a few more items.



I have been searching for the discontinued Fire Alarm shade of lipstick online, but no one is selling it- the other shades, yes- but not Fire Alarm. I don't know why Hard Candy discontinued those lippies! I miss that shade so much, it was the perfect nude lipstick. If anyone knows where I can purchase it, please let me know! 

XOXO




3 comments:

  1. Could you do a review on the hard candy mascara? I'm not sure if you did one on it yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girly!

      Sorry for the late reply, I actually just wear false lashes, so I couldn't really give a proper review on the Hard Candy Mascara- but it is lovely on the lower lashes when I choose to wear mascara on them, which isn't often <3

      Delete
  2. Cute haul! where do they sell hard candy products??
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3<3

    ReplyDelete