Sunday, 24 March 2013

Update + BH Cosmetics Haul + upcoming Posts!



Hi everyone!

Its been a bit of a hectic month for me. I had the flu, then I started working a few days here & there- however it started to rain non-stop for 3 weeks, so I had to stop working (I work outside at a Golf Course) then I got sick. I'm glad I'm almost feeling better. I didn't even upload any pictures on my computer in that time frame.

I only had one haul arrive in the mail from BH Cosmetics. I usually have stuff coming in the mail weekly, but I decided to calm down a bit with the online shopping. Unfortunately a few purchases I made never even arrived, and I had to open 4 claims on Paypal! luckily, I won all 4 cases- but I was bummed that I never got my stuff. Needless to say, I kind of got turned off from buying stuff online for awhile.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anywho, enough rambling. I finally decided to buy a few things online. I really like my BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette, so I decided to order the Day & Night Palette + the BH Cosmetics liquid foundation. Even though MAC has my heart when it comes to eyeshadows, I like how the BH palettes have tons of bright colours. I don't feel like making a MAC Palette with bright eyeshadows because I rarely reach for them + I already have two MAC Palettes. I have popped out the inserts, so I have 21 eyeshadows in each + the MAC shadows I have that aren't in my palettes. 

Here are some photo's!




I like the Day & Night Palette, but I haven't reached for it much. I also have to say the liquid foundation is just plain awful. It feels like a greasy moisturiser, and provided no coverage- it also smells like dish soap. Luckily, it only cost $5.00 - The foundation is ok when mixed with another foundation, but its not worth the trouble to me. I think these will be my last BH cosmetics purchases.

I have a Hard Candy Haul coming up! I went shopping with my friend last week, and I bought a few things. I rarely go to Wal-Mart, but I was happy to find some new products from Hard Candy. I was upset when they discontinued their lipsticks with the ribbon on the end, the ' Fire Alarm ' lipstick was a Holy Grail for me! I wish I would have stocked up on it before it was taken off shelves. I also have an Ebay Purchase (its a NARS product!) and few other makeup purchases I'm excited to share with you. I also ordered coloured contacts! I'm so excited to see how they end up looking.

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

XO













No comments:

Post a Comment