Tuesday, 21 May 2013

New Holy Grail Products! Featuring Elf & NARS



So the last 2 months, I have found some wonderful new products that have become staples in my routine. My first rave has to be, drumroll please................... Elf's Clarifying pressed powder, that only costs one fricken dollar! Seriously, this is the best setting powder I have every tried, it leaves my Studio Fix Powder & Chanel Loose powder in the dust. The colour Ivory has the perfect yellow undertone that matches me perfectly. I honestly purchased it for fun, and figured I wouldn't lose anything if it didn't work. I tried it out one day, and was amazed. Before ordering more, I waited throughout the day to see the lasting powder- with a primer + a little bit Kryolan's Anti-Shine powder, my skin looked wonderful for 8 hours. And let me tell you, when I needed to touch up after all that time, it was only my T-Zone slightly, and this powder did not look all disgusting & cakey when using it to touch up (which Studio Fix can do) 


Another great product I fell in love with is the Brow Kit in Ash. Its by far the lightest brow product I have tried, it suits my Platinum hair perfectly, without looking harsh at all.

I purchased it in light as well, which is more red then light- I gave it to my friend & she loves it to.



I also picked up the Brow Sets in Light & Ash. Both come with a tinted gel & clear gel- however, I don't really reach for them, but the quality is great! I plan on making a huge order soon.

Lastly, I fell head over heels in love with the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation! where has this been all my life? the coverage is superb, it covers without looking cakey, and the lasting power is wonderful. It works so well with the Elf powder, both create a wonderful finish. My shade is Deauville, I also purchased Gobi recently, but its a tad light- I like using Gobi as a highlight under the eyes.



I hope you guy enjoyed this post, in other news I finally found the Maybelline Shine Free foundation in Nude on eBay! I was so happy & purchased it. I have yet to try it out, but I cannot wait. I don't have many makeup hauls arriving. Just some clothing. Hope all of you are doing great!







No comments:

Post a Comment